48135596 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 48135596:
22 × 23 × 523213
(2 × 2 × 23 × 523213)
22 × 23 × 523213(2 × 2 × 23 × 523213)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 48135596 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 48135596
- Cardinal: 48135596 can be written as Forty-eight million, one hundred thirty-five thousand, five hundred ninety-six.
- Scientific notation: 4.8135596 × 107
Factors of 48135596
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 523238
Divisors of 48135596
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 87899952
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 39764356
- 48135596 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (39764356) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 8371240
Bases of 48135596
- Binary: 10110111100111110110101100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x2de7dac
Squares and roots of 48135596
- 48135596 squared (481355962) is 2317035602275216
- 48135596 cubed (481355963) is 111531889668736478188736
square rootof 48135596 is 6937.9821273913
cube rootof 48135596 is 363.7660111121
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 48135596?
- 48,135,596 seconds is equal to 1 year, 27 weeks, 4 days, 2 hours, 59 minutes, 56 seconds.
To count from 1 to 48,135,596 would take you about two years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 48135596 cubic inches would be around 30.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 48135596
- 48135596 backwards is 69553184
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 48135596's digits is 41
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 48135596 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!