48264 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 48264:
23 × 3 × 2011
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 2011)
23 × 3 × 2011(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 2011)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 48264 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 48264
- Cardinal: 48264 can be written as Forty-eight thousand, two hundred sixty-four.
- Scientific notation: 4.8264 × 104
Factors of 48264
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 2016
Divisors of 48264
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 120720
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 72456
- 48264 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (72456) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 24192
Bases of 48264
- Binary: 10111100100010002
- Hexadecimal: 0xBC88
- Base-36: 118O
Squares and roots of 48264
- 48264 squared (482642) is 2329413696
- 48264 cubed (482643) is 112426822623744
square rootof 48264 is 219.6906916553
cube rootof 48264 is 36.4089178327
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 48264?
- 48,264 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 24 minutes, 24 seconds.
To count from 1 to 48,264 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 48264 cubic inches would be around 3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 48264
- 48264 backwards is 46284
- 48264 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 48264's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 48264 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 48264 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/48264/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 48264 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/48264/
The information we have on file for 48264 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!