4830 is an even composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 4830:
2 × 3 × 5 × 7 × 23
2 × 3 × 5 × 7 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4830 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4830
- Cardinal: 4830 can be written as Four thousand, eight hundred thirty.
- Scientific notation: 4.83 × 103
Factors of 4830
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 40
Divisors of 4830
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 13824
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8994
- 4830 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8994) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 4164
Bases of 4830
- Binary: 10010110111102
- Hexadecimal: 0x12DE
- Base-36: 3Q6
Squares and roots of 4830
- 4830 squared (48302) is 23328900
- 4830 cubed (48303) is 112678587000
square rootof 4830 is 69.4982014155
cube rootof 4830 is 16.9037233723
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4830?
- 4,830 seconds is equal to 20 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,830 would take you about twenty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4830 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4830
- 4830 backwards is 0384
- 4830 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4830's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4830 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 4830 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4830/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 4830 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4830/
The information we have on file for 4830 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!