48301 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 48301:
11 × 4391
11 × 4391
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 48301 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 48301
- Cardinal: 48301 can be written as Forty-eight thousand, three hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 4.8301 × 104
Factors of 48301
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 4402
Divisors of 48301
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 52704
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4403
- 48301 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4403) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 43898
Bases of 48301
- Binary: 10111100101011012
- Hexadecimal: 0xBCAD
- Base-36: 119P
Squares and roots of 48301
- 48301 squared (483012) is 2332986601
- 48301 cubed (483013) is 112685585814901
square rootof 48301 is 219.7748848255
cube rootof 48301 is 36.4182193539
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 48301?
- 48,301 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 25 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 48,301 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 48301 cubic inches would be around 3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 48301
- 48301 backwards is 10384
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 48301's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 48301 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 48301 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/48301/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 48301 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/48301/
The information we have on file for 48301 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!