48323 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 48323:
11 × 23 × 191
11 × 23 × 191
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 48323 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 48323
- Cardinal: 48323 can be written as Forty-eight thousand, three hundred twenty-three.
- Scientific notation: 4.8323 × 104
Factors of 48323
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 225
Divisors of 48323
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 55296
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6973
- 48323 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6973) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 41350
Bases of 48323
- Binary: 10111100110000112
- Hexadecimal: 0xBCC3
- Base-36: 11AB
Squares and roots of 48323
- 48323 squared (483232) is 2335112329
- 48323 cubed (483233) is 112839633074267
square rootof 48323 is 219.8249303423
cube rootof 48323 is 36.4237477365
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 48323?
- 48,323 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 25 minutes, 23 seconds.
To count from 1 to 48,323 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 48323 cubic inches would be around 3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 48323
- 48323 backwards is 32384
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 48323's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 48323 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 48323 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/48323/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 48323 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/48323/
The information we have on file for 48323 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!