4860 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 4860:
22 × 35 × 5
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5)
22 × 35 × 5(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4860 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4860
- Cardinal: 4860 can be written as Four thousand, eight hundred sixty.
- Scientific notation: 4.86 × 103
Factors of 4860
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 10
Divisors of 4860
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 15288
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 10428
- 4860 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (10428) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 5568
Bases of 4860
- Binary: 10010111111002
- Hexadecimal: 0x12FC
- Base-36: 3R0
Squares and roots of 4860
- 4860 squared (48602) is 23619600
- 4860 cubed (48603) is 114791256000
square rootof 4860 is 69.7137002317
cube rootof 4860 is 16.9386485197
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4860?
- 4,860 seconds is equal to 21 minutes.
To count from 1 to 4,860 would take you about twenty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4860 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4860
- 4860 backwards is 0684
- 4860 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4860's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4860 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 4860 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4860/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 4860 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4860/
The information we have on file for 4860 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!