48760 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 48760:
23 × 5 × 23 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 23 × 53)
23 × 5 × 23 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 23 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 48760 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 48760
- Cardinal: 48760 can be written as Forty-eight thousand, seven hundred sixty.
- Scientific notation: 4.876 × 104
Factors of 48760
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 83
Divisors of 48760
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 116640
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 67880
- 48760 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (67880) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 19120
Bases of 48760
- Binary: 10111110011110002
- Hexadecimal: 0xBE78
- Base-36: 11MG
Squares and roots of 48760
- 48760 squared (487602) is 2377537600
- 48760 cubed (487603) is 115928733376000
square rootof 48760 is 220.8166660377
cube rootof 48760 is 36.5332155265
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 48760?
- 48,760 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 32 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 48,760 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 48760 cubic inches would be around 3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 48760
- 48760 backwards is 06784
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 48760's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 48760 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 48760 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/48760/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 48760 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/48760/
The information we have on file for 48760 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!