4920 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 4920:
23 × 3 × 5 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 41)
23 × 3 × 5 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4920 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4920
- Cardinal: 4920 can be written as Four thousand, nine hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 4.92 × 103
Factors of 4920
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 51
Divisors of 4920
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 15120
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 10200
- 4920 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (10200) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 5280
Bases of 4920
- Binary: 10011001110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1338
- Base-36: 3SO
Squares and roots of 4920
- 4920 squared (49202) is 24206400
- 4920 cubed (49203) is 119095488000
square rootof 4920 is 70.1427116671
cube rootof 4920 is 17.0080699863
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4920?
- 4,920 seconds is equal to 22 minutes.
To count from 1 to 4,920 would take you about twenty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4920 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4920
- 4920 backwards is 0294
- 4920 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4920's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4920 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 6 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 4920 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 6 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4920/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 4920 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4920/
The information we have on file for 4920 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!