495 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 495:
32 × 5 × 11
(3 × 3 × 5 × 11)
32 × 5 × 11(3 × 3 × 5 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 495 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 495
- Cardinal: 495 can be written as Four hundred ninety-five.
- Scientific notation: 4.95 × 102
Factors of 495
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 19
Divisors of 495
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 936
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 441
- 495 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (441) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 54
Bases of 495
- Binary: 1111011112
- Hexadecimal: 0x1EF
- Base-36: DR
Squares and roots of 495
- 495 squared (4952) is 245025
- 495 cubed (4953) is 121287375
square rootof 495 is 22.2485954613
cube rootof 495 is 7.9104598935
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 495?
- 495 seconds is equal to 8 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 495 would take you about four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 495 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 495
- 495 backwards is 594
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 495's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 495 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 495 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/495/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 495 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/495/
The information we have on file for 495 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!