5000 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 5000:
23 × 54(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 5 × 5 × 5)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5000 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5000
- Cardinal: 5000 can be written as Five thousand.
- Scientific notation: 5 × 103
Factors of 5000
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 7
Divisors of 5000
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 11715
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6715
- 5000 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6715) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1715
Bases of 5000
- Binary: 10011100010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1388
- Base-36: 3UW
Squares and roots of 5000
- 5000 squared (50002) is 25000000
- 5000 cubed (50003) is 125000000000
square rootof 5000 is 70.7106781187
cube rootof 5000 is 17.0997594667
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5000?
- 5,000 seconds is equal to 23 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,000 would take you about twenty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5000 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5000
- 5000 backwards is 0005
- 5000 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5000's digits is 5
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5000 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 5000 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5000/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 5000 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5000/
The information we have on file for 5000 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 5000, math, Factors of 5000, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 5000, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, five thousand.