5028 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 5028:
22 × 3 × 419
(2 × 2 × 3 × 419)
22 × 3 × 419(2 × 2 × 3 × 419)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5028 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5028
- Cardinal: 5028 can be written as Five thousand and twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 5.028 × 103
Factors of 5028
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 424
Divisors of 5028
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 11760
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6732
- 5028 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6732) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1704
Bases of 5028
- Binary: 10011101001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x13A4
- Base-36: 3VO
Squares and roots of 5028
- 5028 squared (50282) is 25280784
- 5028 cubed (50283) is 127111781952
square rootof 5028 is 70.9083916049
cube rootof 5028 is 17.1316196191
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5028?
- 5,028 seconds is equal to 23 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,028 would take you about twenty-three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5028 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5028
- 5028 backwards is 8205
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5028's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5028 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5028 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5028/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5028 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5028/
The information we have on file for 5028 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!