5088 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 5088:
25 × 3 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 53)
25 × 3 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5088 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5088
- Cardinal: 5088 can be written as Five thousand and eighty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 5.088 × 103
Factors of 5088
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 58
Divisors of 5088
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 13608
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8520
- 5088 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8520) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 3432
Bases of 5088
- Binary: 10011111000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x13E0
- Base-36: 3XC
Squares and roots of 5088
- 5088 squared (50882) is 25887744
- 5088 cubed (50883) is 131716841472
square rootof 5088 is 71.3302180007
cube rootof 5088 is 17.1994952077
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5088?
- 5,088 seconds is equal to 24 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,088 would take you about twenty-four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5088 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5088
- 5088 backwards is 8805
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5088's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5088 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 5088 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5088/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 5088 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5088/
The information we have on file for 5088 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!