51125 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 51125:
53 × 409
(5 × 5 × 5 × 409)
53 × 409(5 × 5 × 5 × 409)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 51125 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 51125
- Cardinal: 51125 can be written as Fifty-one thousand, one hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 5.1125 × 104
Factors of 51125
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 414
Divisors of 51125
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 63960
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 12835
- 51125 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (12835) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 38290
Bases of 51125
- Binary: 11000111101101012
- Hexadecimal: 0xC7B5
- Base-36: 13G5
Squares and roots of 51125
- 51125 squared (511252) is 2613765625
- 51125 cubed (511253) is 133628767578125
square rootof 51125 is 226.1083810919
cube rootof 51125 is 37.1145706021
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 51125?
- 51,125 seconds is equal to 14 hours, 12 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 51,125 would take you about fourteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 51125 cubic inches would be around 3.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 51125
- 51125 backwards is 52115
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 51125's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 51125 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 51125 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/51125/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 51125 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/51125/
The information we have on file for 51125 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!