51134 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 51134:
2 × 37 × 691
2 × 37 × 691
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 51134 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 51134
- Cardinal: 51134 can be written as Fifty-one thousand, one hundred thirty-four.
- Scientific notation: 5.1134 × 104
Factors of 51134
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 730
Divisors of 51134
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 78888
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 27754
- 51134 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (27754) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 23380
Bases of 51134
- Binary: 11000111101111102
- Hexadecimal: 0xC7BE
- Base-36: 13GE
Squares and roots of 51134
- 51134 squared (511342) is 2614685956
- 51134 cubed (511343) is 133699351674104
square rootof 51134 is 226.1282821761
cube rootof 51134 is 37.1167483465
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 51134?
- 51,134 seconds is equal to 14 hours, 12 minutes, 14 seconds.
To count from 1 to 51,134 would take you about fourteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 51134 cubic inches would be around 3.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 51134
- 51134 backwards is 43115
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 51134's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 51134 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 12 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 51134 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 12 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/51134/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 51134 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/51134/
The information we have on file for 51134 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!