51429 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 51429:
3 × 7 × 31 × 79
3 × 7 × 31 × 79
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 51429 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 51429
- Cardinal: 51429 can be written as Fifty-one thousand, four hundred twenty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 5.1429 × 104
Factors of 51429
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 120
Divisors of 51429
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 81920
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 30491
- 51429 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (30491) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 20938
Bases of 51429
- Binary: 11001000111001012
- Hexadecimal: 0xC8E5
- Base-36: 13OL
Squares and roots of 51429
- 51429 squared (514292) is 2644942041
- 51429 cubed (514293) is 136026724226589
square rootof 51429 is 226.7796287147
cube rootof 51429 is 37.1879889539
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 51429?
- 51,429 seconds is equal to 14 hours, 17 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 51,429 would take you about fourteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 51429 cubic inches would be around 3.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 51429
- 51429 backwards is 92415
- 51429 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 51429's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 51429 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 51429 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/51429/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 51429 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/51429/
The information we have on file for 51429 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!