51940 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 51940:
22 × 5 × 72 × 53
(2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 7 × 53)
22 × 5 × 72 × 53(2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 7 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 51940 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 51940
- Cardinal: 51940 can be written as Fifty-one thousand, nine hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 5.194 × 104
Factors of 51940
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 67
Divisors of 51940
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 129276
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 77336
- 51940 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (77336) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 25396
Bases of 51940
- Binary: 11001010111001002
- Hexadecimal: 0xCAE4
- Base-36: 142S
Squares and roots of 51940
- 51940 squared (519402) is 2697763600
- 51940 cubed (519403) is 140121841384000
square rootof 51940 is 227.9034883453
cube rootof 51940 is 37.3107502309
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 51940?
- 51,940 seconds is equal to 14 hours, 25 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 51,940 would take you about fourteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 51940 cubic inches would be around 3.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 51940
- 51940 backwards is 04915
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 51940's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 51940 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 9 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 51940 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 9 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/51940/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 51940 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/51940/
The information we have on file for 51940 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!