52090036 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 52090036:
22 × 13022509
(2 × 2 × 13022509)
22 × 13022509(2 × 2 × 13022509)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 52090036 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 52090036
- Cardinal: 52090036 can be written as Fifty-two million, ninety thousand and thirty-six.
- Scientific notation: 5.2090036 × 107
Factors of 52090036
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 13022511
Divisors of 52090036
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 91157570
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 39067534
- 52090036 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (39067534) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 13022502
Bases of 52090036
- Binary: 110001101011010100101101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x31AD4B4
- Base-36: V0GXG
Squares and roots of 52090036
- 52090036 squared (520900362) is 2713371850481296
- 52090036 cubed (520900363) is 141339637372957325966656
square rootof 52090036 is 7217.3427242995
cube rootof 52090036 is 373.4664147857
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 52090036?
- 52,090,036 seconds is equal to 34 weeks, 21 hours, 27 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 52,090,036 would take you about two years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 52090036 cubic inches would be around 31.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 52090036
- 52090036 backwards is 63009025
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 52090036's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 52090036 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 52090036 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/52090036/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 52090036 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/52090036/
The information we have on file for 52090036 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!