52152 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 52152:
23 × 3 × 41 × 53
(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 41 × 53)
23 × 3 × 41 × 53(2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 41 × 53)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 52152 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 52152
- Cardinal: 52152 can be written as Fifty-two thousand, one hundred fifty-two.
- Scientific notation: 5.2152 × 104
Factors of 52152
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 99
Divisors of 52152
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 136080
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 83928
- 52152 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (83928) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 31776
Bases of 52152
- Binary: 11001011101110002
- Hexadecimal: 0xCBB8
- Base-36: 148O
Squares and roots of 52152
- 52152 squared (521522) is 2719831104
- 52152 cubed (521523) is 141844631735808
square rootof 52152 is 228.3681238701
cube rootof 52152 is 37.3614442475
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 52152?
- 52,152 seconds is equal to 14 hours, 29 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 52,152 would take you about fourteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 52152 cubic inches would be around 3.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 52152
- 52152 backwards is 25125
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 52152's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 52152 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 52152 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/52152/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 52152 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/52152/
The information we have on file for 52152 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!