52228 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 52228:
22 × 11 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 11 × 1187)
22 × 11 × 1187(2 × 2 × 11 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 52228 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 52228
- Cardinal: 52228 can be written as Fifty-two thousand, two hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 5.2228 × 104
Factors of 52228
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1200
Divisors of 52228
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 99792
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 47564
- 52228 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (47564) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4664
Bases of 52228
- Binary: 1100110000000100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xCC04
- Base-36: 14AS
Squares and roots of 52228
- 52228 squared (522282) is 2727763984
- 52228 cubed (522283) is 142465657356352
square rootof 52228 is 228.5344612963
cube rootof 52228 is 37.3795841179
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 52228?
- 52,228 seconds is equal to 14 hours, 30 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 52,228 would take you about fourteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 52228 cubic inches would be around 3.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 52228
- 52228 backwards is 82225
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 52228's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 52228 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!