5248 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 5248:
27 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 41)
27 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5248 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5248
- Cardinal: 5248 can be written as Five thousand, two hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 5.248 × 103
Factors of 5248
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 43
Divisors of 5248
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 10710
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5462
- 5248 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5462) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 214
Bases of 5248
- Binary: 10100100000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1480
- Base-36: 41S
Squares and roots of 5248
- 5248 squared (52482) is 27541504
- 5248 cubed (52483) is 144537812992
square rootof 5248 is 72.4430811051
cube rootof 5248 is 17.3779259431
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5248?
- 5,248 seconds is equal to 27 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,248 would take you about twenty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5248 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5248
- 5248 backwards is 8425
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5248's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5248 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5248 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5248/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5248 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5248/
The information we have on file for 5248 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!