5271 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 5271:
3 × 7 × 251
3 × 7 × 251
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5271 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5271
- Cardinal: 5271 can be written as Five thousand, two hundred seventy-one.
- Scientific notation: 5.271 × 103
Factors of 5271
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 261
Divisors of 5271
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8064
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2793
- 5271 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2793) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2478
Bases of 5271
- Binary: 10100100101112
- Hexadecimal: 0x1497
- Base-36: 42F
Squares and roots of 5271
- 5271 squared (52712) is 27783441
- 5271 cubed (52713) is 146446517511
square rootof 5271 is 72.6016528737
cube rootof 5271 is 17.4032759059
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5271?
- 5,271 seconds is equal to 27 minutes, 51 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,271 would take you about twenty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5271 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5271
- 5271 backwards is 1725
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5271's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5271 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 12 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5271 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 12 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5271/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5271 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5271/
The information we have on file for 5271 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!