5279 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 5279:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5279 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5279
- Cardinal: 5279 can be written as Five thousand, two hundred seventy-nine.
- Scientific notation: 5.279 × 103
Factors of 5279
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 5279
Divisors of 5279
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5280
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 5279 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 5278
Bases of 5279
- Binary: 10100100111112
- Hexadecimal: 0x149F
- Base-36: 42N
Squares and roots of 5279
- 5279 squared (52792) is 27867841
- 5279 cubed (52793) is 147114332639
square rootof 5279 is 72.6567271489
cube rootof 5279 is 17.4120759965
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5279?
- 5,279 seconds is equal to 27 minutes, 59 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,279 would take you about twenty-seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5279 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5279
- 5279 backwards is 9725
- 5279 is a
twin prime! Its twin is 5281
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5279's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5279 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5279 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5279/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5279 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5279/
The information we have on file for 5279 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!