52809 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 52809:
3 × 29 × 607
3 × 29 × 607
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 52809 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 52809
- Cardinal: 52809 can be written as Fifty-two thousand, eight hundred nine.
- Scientific notation: 5.2809 × 104
Factors of 52809
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 639
Divisors of 52809
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 72960
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 20151
- 52809 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (20151) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 32658
Bases of 52809
- Binary: 11001110010010012
- Hexadecimal: 0xCE49
- Base-36: 14QX
Squares and roots of 52809
- 52809 squared (528092) is 2788790481
- 52809 cubed (528093) is 147273236511129
square rootof 52809 is 229.8020887635
cube rootof 52809 is 37.5176805515
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 52809?
- 52,809 seconds is equal to 14 hours, 40 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 52,809 would take you about fourteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 52809 cubic inches would be around 3.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 52809
- 52809 backwards is 90825
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 52809's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 52809 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 52809 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/52809/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 52809 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/52809/
The information we have on file for 52809 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!