5292 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 5292:
22 × 33 × 72
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 7)
22 × 33 × 72(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5292 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5292
- Cardinal: 5292 can be written as Five thousand, two hundred ninety-two.
- Scientific notation: 5.292 × 103
Factors of 5292
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 12
Divisors of 5292
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 15960
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 10668
- 5292 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (10668) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 5376
Bases of 5292
- Binary: 10100101011002
- Hexadecimal: 0x14AC
- Base-36: 430
Squares and roots of 5292
- 5292 squared (52922) is 28005264
- 5292 cubed (52923) is 148203857088
square rootof 5292 is 72.7461339179
cube rootof 5292 is 17.4263572007
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5292?
- 5,292 seconds is equal to 28 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,292 would take you about twenty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5292 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5292
- 5292 backwards is 2925
- 5292 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5292's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5292 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5292 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5292/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5292 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5292/
The information we have on file for 5292 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!