5313 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 5313:
3 × 7 × 11 × 23
3 × 7 × 11 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5313 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5313
- Cardinal: 5313 can be written as Five thousand, three hundred thirteen.
- Scientific notation: 5.313 × 103
Factors of 5313
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 44
Divisors of 5313
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 9216
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3903
- 5313 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3903) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1410
Bases of 5313
- Binary: 10100110000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x14C1
- Base-36: 43L
Squares and roots of 5313
- 5313 squared (53132) is 28227969
- 5313 cubed (53133) is 149975199297
square rootof 5313 is 72.8903285765
cube rootof 5313 is 17.4493775143
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5313?
- 5,313 seconds is equal to 28 minutes, 33 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,313 would take you about twenty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5313 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5313
- 5313 backwards is 3135
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5313's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5313 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 August 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5313 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 August 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5313/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5313 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5313/
The information we have on file for 5313 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!