53130 is an even composite number. It is composed of six distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 53130:
2 × 3 × 5 × 7 × 11 × 23
2 × 3 × 5 × 7 × 11 × 23
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 53130 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 53130
- Cardinal: 53130 can be written as Fifty-three thousand, one hundred thirty.
- Scientific notation: 5.313 × 104
Factors of 53130
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 6
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 51
Divisors of 53130
- Number of divisors d(n): 64
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 165888
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 112758
- 53130 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (112758) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 59628
Bases of 53130
- Binary: 11001111100010102
- Hexadecimal: 0xCF8A
- Base-36: 14ZU
Squares and roots of 53130
- 53130 squared (531302) is 2822796900
- 53130 cubed (531303) is 149975199297000
square rootof 53130 is 230.4994576999
cube rootof 53130 is 37.5935442365
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 53130?
- 53,130 seconds is equal to 14 hours, 45 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 53,130 would take you about fourteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 53130 cubic inches would be around 3.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 53130
- 53130 backwards is 03135
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 53130's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 53130 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 18 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 53130 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/53130/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 53130 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/53130/
The information we have on file for 53130 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!