53348528 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty divisors.
Prime factorization of 53348528:
24 × 532 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 53 × 53 × 1187)
24 × 532 × 1187(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 53 × 53 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 53348528 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 53348528
- Cardinal: 53348528 can be written as Fifty-three million, three hundred forty-eight thousand, five hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 5.3348528 × 107
Factors of 53348528
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 1242
Divisors of 53348528
- Number of divisors d(n): 30
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 105438564
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 52090036
- 53348528 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (52090036) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1258492
Bases of 53348528
- Binary: 110010111000001000101100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x32E08B0
- Base-36: VRFZK
Squares and roots of 53348528
- 53348528 squared (533485282) is 2846065439766784
- 53348528 cubed (533485283) is 151833401803230589693952
square rootof 53348528 is 7304.0076670277
cube rootof 53348528 is 376.4501549801
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 53348528?
- 53,348,528 seconds is equal to 36 weeks, 11 hours, 2 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 53,348,528 would take you about two years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 53348528 cubic inches would be around 31.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 53348528
- 53348528 backwards is 82584335
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 53348528's digits is 38
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 53348528 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 53348528 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/53348528/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 53348528 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/53348528/
The information we have on file for 53348528 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!