5346 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 5346:
2 × 35 × 11
(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 11)
2 × 35 × 11(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5346 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5346
- Cardinal: 5346 can be written as Five thousand, three hundred forty-six.
- Scientific notation: 5.346 × 103
Factors of 5346
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 16
Divisors of 5346
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 13104
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 7758
- 5346 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (7758) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2412
Bases of 5346
- Binary: 10100111000102
- Hexadecimal: 0x14E2
- Base-36: 44I
Squares and roots of 5346
- 5346 squared (53462) is 28579716
- 5346 cubed (53463) is 152787161736
square rootof 5346 is 73.1163456417
cube rootof 5346 is 17.4854300497
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5346?
- 5,346 seconds is equal to 29 minutes, 6 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,346 would take you about twenty-nine minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5346 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5346
- 5346 backwards is 6435
- 5346 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5346's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5346 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5346 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5346/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5346 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5346/
The information we have on file for 5346 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!