5353370 is an even composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 5353370:
2 × 5 × 11 × 41 × 1187
2 × 5 × 11 × 41 × 1187
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5353370 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5353370
- Cardinal: 5353370 can be written as Five million, three hundred fifty-three thousand, three hundred seventy.
- Scientific notation: 5.35337 × 106
Factors of 5353370
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 1246
Divisors of 5353370
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 10777536
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5424166
- 5353370 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5424166) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 70796
Bases of 5353370
- Binary: 101000110101111100110102
- Hexadecimal: 0x51AF9A
- Base-36: 36QOQ
Squares and roots of 5353370
- 5353370 squared (53533702) is 28658570356900
- 5353370 cubed (53533703) is 153419930791517753000
square rootof 5353370 is 2313.7350755867
cube rootof 5353370 is 174.9346150291
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5353370?
- 5,353,370 seconds is equal to 8 weeks, 5 days, 23 hours, 2 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,353,370 would take you about thirteen weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5353370 cubic inches would be around 14.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5353370
- 5353370 backwards is 0733535
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 5353370's digits is 26
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5353370 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 14 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5353370 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 14 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5353370/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5353370 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5353370/
The information we have on file for 5353370 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!