5404 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 5404:
22 × 7 × 193
(2 × 2 × 7 × 193)
22 × 7 × 193(2 × 2 × 7 × 193)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5404 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5404
- Cardinal: 5404 can be written as Five thousand, four hundred four.
- Scientific notation: 5.404 × 103
Factors of 5404
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 202
Divisors of 5404
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 10864
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5460
- 5404 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5460) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 56
Bases of 5404
- Binary: 1010100011100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x151c
Squares and roots of 5404
- 5404 squared (54042) is 29203216
- 5404 cubed (54043) is 157814179264
square rootof 5404 is 73.5119037979
cube rootof 5404 is 17.5484372383
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5404?
- 5,404 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 30 minutes, 4 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,404 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 5404 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5404
- 5404 backwards is 4045
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5404's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 5404 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!