54135 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 54135:
33 × 5 × 401
(3 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 401)
33 × 5 × 401(3 × 3 × 3 × 5 × 401)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 54135 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 54135
- Cardinal: 54135 can be written as Fifty-four thousand, one hundred thirty-five.
- Scientific notation: 5.4135 × 104
Factors of 54135
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 409
Divisors of 54135
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 96480
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 42345
- 54135 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (42345) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 11790
Bases of 54135
- Binary: 1101001101110111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xD377
- Base-36: 15RR
Squares and roots of 54135
- 54135 squared (541352) is 2930598225
- 54135 cubed (541353) is 158647934910375
square rootof 54135 is 232.6692932039
cube rootof 54135 is 37.8291033111
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 54135?
- 54,135 seconds is equal to 15 hours, 2 minutes, 15 seconds.
To count from 1 to 54,135 would take you about fifteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 54135 cubic inches would be around 3.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 54135
- 54135 backwards is 53145
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 54135's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 54135 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!