5462 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 5462:
2 × 2731
2 × 2731
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5462 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5462
- Cardinal: 5462 can be written as Five thousand, four hundred sixty-two.
- Scientific notation: 5.462 × 103
Factors of 5462
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 2733
Divisors of 5462
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8196
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2734
- 5462 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2734) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2728
Bases of 5462
- Binary: 10101010101102
- Hexadecimal: 0x1556
- Base-36: 47Q
Squares and roots of 5462
- 5462 squared (54622) is 29833444
- 5462 cubed (54623) is 162950271128
square rootof 5462 is 73.9053448677
cube rootof 5462 is 17.6109951955
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5462?
- 5,462 seconds is equal to 31 minutes, 2 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,462 would take you about thirty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5462 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5462
- 5462 backwards is 2645
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5462's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5462 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5462 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5462/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5462 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5462/
The information we have on file for 5462 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!