5488 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty divisors.
Prime factorization of 5488:
24 × 73(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 7 × 7 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5488 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5488
- Cardinal: 5488 can be written as Five thousand, four hundred eighty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 5.488 × 103
Factors of 5488
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 9
Divisors of 5488
- Number of divisors d(n): 20
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 12400
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6912
- 5488 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6912) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1424
Bases of 5488
- Binary: 10101011100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1570
- Base-36: 48G
Squares and roots of 5488
- 5488 squared (54882) is 30118144
- 5488 cubed (54883) is 165288374272
square rootof 5488 is 74.0810367099
cube rootof 5488 is 17.6388946985
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5488?
- 5,488 seconds is equal to 31 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,488 would take you about thirty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5488 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5488
- 5488 backwards is 8845
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5488's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5488 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 5488 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5488/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 5488 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5488/
The information we have on file for 5488 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 5488, math, Factors of 5488, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 5488, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, five thousand, four hundred eighty-eight.