55171016309022769 is an odd composite number. It is composed of one distinct prime number multiplied by itself five times. It has a total of seven divisors.
Prime factorization of 55171016309022769:
6176(617 × 617 × 617 × 617 × 617 × 617)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 55171016309022769 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 55171016309022769
- Cardinal: 55171016309022769 can be written as Fifty-five quadrillion, one hundred seventy-one trillion, sixteen billion, three hundred nine million, twenty-two thousand, seven hundred sixty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 5.5171016309022769 × 1016
Factors of 55171016309022769
Divisors of 55171016309022769
- Number of divisors d(n): 7
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 55260579647186767
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 89563338163998
- 55171016309022769 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (89563338163998) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 55081452970858771
Bases of 55171016309022769
- Binary: 110001000000000110111111001111001111111100100000001100012
- Hexadecimal: 0xC401BF3CFF2031
- Base-36: F38HQZWYP81
Squares and roots of 55171016309022769
- 55171016309022769 squared (551710163090227692) is 3043841040570456361221679760427361
- 55171016309022769 cubed (551710163090227693) is 167931803691385483785186837947801802967295719582609
55171016309022769 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 234885113
55171016309022769 is a
perfect cube number. Its cube rootis 380689
- Being both a perfect square and a perfect cube, 55171016309022769 is also a
perfect sixth number.
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 55171016309022769?
- 55,171,016,309,022,769 seconds is equal to 1,754,267,663 years, 24 weeks, 2 days, 13 hours, 52 minutes, 49 seconds.
To count from 1 to 55,171,016,309,022,769 would take you about five billion, two hundred sixty-two million, eight hundred two thousand, nine hundred ninety years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 55171016309022769 cubic inches would be around 31724.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 55171016309022769
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 55171016309022769 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 6 December 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 55171016309022769 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 6 December 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/55171016309022769/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 55171016309022769 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/55171016309022769/
The information we have on file for 55171016309022769 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 55171016309022769, math, Factors of 55171016309022769, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 55171016309022769, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, fifty-five quadrillion, one hundred seventy-one trillion, sixteen billion, three hundred nine million, twenty-two thousand, seven hundred sixty-nine.