55412 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 55412:
22 × 7 × 1979
(2 × 2 × 7 × 1979)
22 × 7 × 1979(2 × 2 × 7 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 55412 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 55412
- Cardinal: 55412 can be written as Fifty-five thousand, four hundred twelve.
- Scientific notation: 5.5412 × 104
Factors of 55412
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1988
Divisors of 55412
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 110880
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 55468
- 55412 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (55468) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 56
Bases of 55412
- Binary: 1101100001110100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xD874
- Base-36: 16R8
Squares and roots of 55412
- 55412 squared (554122) is 3070489744
- 55412 cubed (554123) is 170141977694528
square rootof 55412 is 235.3975360959
cube rootof 55412 is 38.1242470513
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 55412?
- 55,412 seconds is equal to 15 hours, 23 minutes, 32 seconds.
To count from 1 to 55,412 would take you about fifteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 55412 cubic inches would be around 3.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 55412
- 55412 backwards is 21455
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 55412's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 55412 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!