55424 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 55424:
27 × 433
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 433)
27 × 433(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 433)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 55424 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 55424
- Cardinal: 55424 can be written as Fifty-five thousand, four hundred twenty-four.
- Scientific notation: 5.5424 × 104
Factors of 55424
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 435
Divisors of 55424
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 110670
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 55246
- 55424 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (55246) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 178
Bases of 55424
- Binary: 11011000100000002
- Hexadecimal: 0xD880
- Base-36: 16RK
Squares and roots of 55424
- 55424 squared (554242) is 3071819776
- 55424 cubed (554243) is 170252539265024
square rootof 55424 is 235.4230235129
cube rootof 55424 is 38.1269989097
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 55424?
- 55,424 seconds is equal to 15 hours, 23 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 55,424 would take you about fifteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 55424 cubic inches would be around 3.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 55424
- 55424 backwards is 42455
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 55424's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 55424 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 20 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 55424 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/55424/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 55424 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/55424/
The information we have on file for 55424 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!