55473 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 55473:
3 × 11 × 412
(3 × 11 × 41 × 41)
3 × 11 × 412(3 × 11 × 41 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 55473 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 55473
- Cardinal: 55473 can be written as Fifty-five thousand, four hundred seventy-three.
- Scientific notation: 5.5473 × 104
Factors of 55473
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 55
Divisors of 55473
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 82704
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 27231
- 55473 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (27231) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 28242
Bases of 55473
- Binary: 11011000101100012
- Hexadecimal: 0xD8B1
- Base-36: 16SX
Squares and roots of 55473
- 55473 squared (554732) is 3077253729
- 55473 cubed (554733) is 170704496108817
square rootof 55473 is 235.5270685081
cube rootof 55473 is 38.1382315447
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 55473?
- 55,473 seconds is equal to 15 hours, 24 minutes, 33 seconds.
To count from 1 to 55,473 would take you about fifteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 55473 cubic inches would be around 3.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 55473
- 55473 backwards is 37455
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 55473's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 55473 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 55473 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/55473/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 55473 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/55473/
The information we have on file for 55473 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!