5565 is an odd composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 5565:
3 × 5 × 7 × 53
3 × 5 × 7 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5565 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5565
- Cardinal: 5565 can be written as Five thousand, five hundred sixty-five.
- Scientific notation: 5.565 × 103
Factors of 5565
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 68
Divisors of 5565
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 10368
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4803
- 5565 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4803) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 762
Bases of 5565
- Binary: 1010110111101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x15BD
- Base-36: 4AL
Squares and roots of 5565
- 5565 squared (55652) is 30969225
- 5565 cubed (55653) is 172343737125
square rootof 5565 is 74.5989276063
cube rootof 5565 is 17.7210066909
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5565?
- 5,565 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 32 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,565 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 5565 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5565
- 5565 backwards is 5655
- 5565 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5565's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 5565 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!