55660 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 55660:
22 × 5 × 112 × 23
(2 × 2 × 5 × 11 × 11 × 23)
22 × 5 × 112 × 23(2 × 2 × 5 × 11 × 11 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 55660 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 55660
- Cardinal: 55660 can be written as Fifty-five thousand, six hundred sixty.
- Scientific notation: 5.566 × 104
Factors of 55660
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 41
Divisors of 55660
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 134064
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 78404
- 55660 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (78404) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 22744
Bases of 55660
- Binary: 11011001011011002
- Hexadecimal: 0xD96C
- Base-36: 16Y4
Squares and roots of 55660
- 55660 squared (556602) is 3098035600
- 55660 cubed (556603) is 172436661496000
square rootof 55660 is 235.9237164847
cube rootof 55660 is 38.1810382579
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 55660?
- 55,660 seconds is equal to 15 hours, 27 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 55,660 would take you about fifteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 55660 cubic inches would be around 3.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 55660
- 55660 backwards is 06655
- 55660 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 55660's digits is 22
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 55660 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 55660 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/55660/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 55660 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/55660/
The information we have on file for 55660 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!