5602 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 5602:
2 × 2801
2 × 2801
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5602 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5602
- Cardinal: 5602 can be written as Five thousand, six hundred two.
- Scientific notation: 5.602 × 103
Factors of 5602
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 2803
Divisors of 5602
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8406
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2804
- 5602 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2804) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2798
Bases of 5602
- Binary: 1010111100010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x15E2
- Base-36: 4BM
Squares and roots of 5602
- 5602 squared (56022) is 31382404
- 5602 cubed (56023) is 175804227208
square rootof 5602 is 74.8465096047
cube rootof 5602 is 17.7601938403
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5602?
- 5,602 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 33 minutes, 22 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,602 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 5602 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5602
- 5602 backwards is 2065
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5602's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 5602 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!