56801 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 56801:
79 × 719
79 × 719
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 56801 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 56801
- Cardinal: 56801 can be written as Fifty-six thousand, eight hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 5.6801 × 104
Factors of 56801
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 798
Divisors of 56801
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 57600
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 799
- 56801 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (799) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 56002
Bases of 56801
- Binary: 11011101111000012
- Hexadecimal: 0xDDE1
- Base-36: 17TT
Squares and roots of 56801
- 56801 squared (568012) is 3226353601
- 56801 cubed (568013) is 183260110890401
square rootof 56801 is 238.3296037005
cube rootof 56801 is 38.4401724407
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 56801?
- 56,801 seconds is equal to 15 hours, 46 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 56,801 would take you about fifteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 56801 cubic inches would be around 3.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 56801
- 56801 backwards is 10865
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 56801's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 56801 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 18 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 56801 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 18 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/56801/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 56801 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/56801/
The information we have on file for 56801 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!