5740 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 5740:
22 × 5 × 7 × 41
(2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 41)
22 × 5 × 7 × 41(2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5740 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5740
- Cardinal: 5740 can be written as Five thousand, seven hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 5.74 × 103
Factors of 5740
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 55
Divisors of 5740
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 14112
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8372
- 5740 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8372) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2632
Bases of 5740
- Binary: 10110011011002
- Hexadecimal: 0x166C
- Base-36: 4FG
Squares and roots of 5740
- 5740 squared (57402) is 32947600
- 5740 cubed (57403) is 189119224000
square rootof 5740 is 75.7627876995
cube rootof 5740 is 17.9048476825
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5740?
- 5,740 seconds is equal to 35 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,740 would take you about thirty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5740 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5740
- 5740 backwards is 0475
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5740's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5740 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 8 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5740 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 8 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5740/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5740 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5740/
The information we have on file for 5740 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!