5830 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 5830:
2 × 5 × 11 × 53
2 × 5 × 11 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5830 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5830
- Cardinal: 5830 can be written as Five thousand, eight hundred thirty.
- Scientific notation: 5.83 × 103
Factors of 5830
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 71
Divisors of 5830
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 11664
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5834
- 5830 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5834) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 4
Bases of 5830
- Binary: 1011011000110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x16C6
- Base-36: 4HY
Squares and roots of 5830
- 5830 squared (58302) is 33988900
- 5830 cubed (58303) is 198155287000
square rootof 5830 is 76.3544366751
cube rootof 5830 is 17.9979421515
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5830?
- 5,830 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 37 minutes, 10 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,830 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 5830 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5830
- 5830 backwards is 0385
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 5830's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 5830 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!