6047 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 6047:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6047 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6047
- Cardinal: 6047 can be written as Six thousand and forty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 6.047 × 103
Factors of 6047
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 6047
Divisors of 6047
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6048
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 6047 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 6046
Bases of 6047
- Binary: 10111100111112
- Hexadecimal: 0x179F
- Base-36: 4NZ
Squares and roots of 6047
- 6047 squared (60472) is 36566209
- 6047 cubed (60473) is 221115865823
square rootof 6047 is 77.7624588089
cube rootof 6047 is 18.2185296129
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6047?
- 6,047 seconds is equal to 40 minutes, 47 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,047 would take you about forty minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6047 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6047
- 6047 backwards is 7406
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6047's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6047 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6047 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6047/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6047 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6047/
The information we have on file for 6047 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!