61374 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 61374:
2 × 3 × 53 × 193
2 × 3 × 53 × 193
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 61374 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 61374
- Cardinal: 61374 can be written as Sixty-one thousand, three hundred seventy-four.
- Scientific notation: 6.1374 × 104
Factors of 61374
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 251
Divisors of 61374
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 125712
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 64338
- 61374 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (64338) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2964
Bases of 61374
- Binary: 1110111110111110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xefbe
Squares and roots of 61374
- 61374 squared (613742) is 3766767876
- 61374 cubed (613743) is 231181611621624
square rootof 61374 is 247.7377645817
cube rootof 61374 is 39.4452587869
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 61374?
- 61,374 seconds is equal to 17 hours, 2 minutes, 54 seconds.
To count from 1 to 61,374 would take you about seventeen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 61374 cubic inches would be around 3.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 61374
- 61374 backwards is 47316
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 61374's digits is 21
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 61374 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!