6149 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 6149:
11 × 13 × 43
11 × 13 × 43
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6149 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6149
- Cardinal: 6149 can be written as Six thousand, one hundred forty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 6.149 × 103
Factors of 6149
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 67
Divisors of 6149
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7392
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1243
- 6149 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1243) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4906
Bases of 6149
- Binary: 11000000001012
- Hexadecimal: 0x1805
- Base-36: 4QT
Squares and roots of 6149
- 6149 squared (61492) is 37810201
- 6149 cubed (61493) is 232494925949
square rootof 6149 is 78.4155596805
cube rootof 6149 is 18.3203949115
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6149?
- 6,149 seconds is equal to 42 minutes, 29 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,149 would take you about forty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6149 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6149
- 6149 backwards is 9416
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6149's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6149 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6149 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6149/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6149 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6149/
The information we have on file for 6149 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!