61601 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 61601:
229 × 269
229 × 269
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 61601 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 61601
- Cardinal: 61601 can be written as Sixty-one thousand, six hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 6.1601 × 104
Factors of 61601
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 498
Divisors of 61601
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 62100
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 499
- 61601 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (499) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 61102
Bases of 61601
- Binary: 11110000101000012
- Hexadecimal: 0xF0A1
- Base-36: 1BJ5
Squares and roots of 61601
- 61601 squared (616012) is 3794683201
- 61601 cubed (616013) is 233756279864801
square rootof 61601 is 248.1954874689
cube rootof 61601 is 39.4938301531
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 61601?
- 61,601 seconds is equal to 17 hours, 6 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 61,601 would take you about seventeen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 61601 cubic inches would be around 3.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 61601
- 61601 backwards is 10616
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 61601's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 61601 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 61601 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/61601/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 61601 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/61601/
The information we have on file for 61601 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!