61622 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 61622:
2 × 11 × 2801
2 × 11 × 2801
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 61622 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 61622
- Cardinal: 61622 can be written as Sixty-one thousand, six hundred twenty-two.
- Scientific notation: 6.1622 × 104
Factors of 61622
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 2814
Divisors of 61622
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 100872
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 39250
- 61622 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (39250) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 22372
Bases of 61622
- Binary: 1111000010110110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xF0B6
- Base-36: 1BJQ
Squares and roots of 61622
- 61622 squared (616222) is 3797270884
- 61622 cubed (616223) is 233995426413848
square rootof 61622 is 248.2377892265
cube rootof 61622 is 39.4983175057
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 61622?
- 61,622 seconds is equal to 17 hours, 7 minutes, 2 seconds.
To count from 1 to 61,622 would take you about seventeen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 61622 cubic inches would be around 3.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 61622
- 61622 backwards is 22616
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 61622's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 61622 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!