63140 is an even composite number. It is composed of five distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of forty-eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 63140:
22 × 5 × 7 × 11 × 41(2 × 2 × 5 × 7 × 11 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 63140 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 63140
- Cardinal: 63140 can be written as Sixty-three thousand, one hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 6.314 × 104
Factors of 63140
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 5
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 66
Divisors of 63140
- Number of divisors d(n): 48
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 169344
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 106204
- 63140 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (106204) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 43064
Bases of 63140
- Binary: 11110110101001002
- Hexadecimal: 0xF6A4
- Base-36: 1CPW
Squares and roots of 63140
- 63140 squared (631402) is 3986659600
- 63140 cubed (631403) is 251717687144000
square rootof 63140 is 251.2767398707
cube rootof 63140 is 39.8200247707
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 63140?
- 63,140 seconds is equal to 17 hours, 32 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 63,140 would take you about seventeen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 63140 cubic inches would be around 3.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 63140
- 63140 backwards is 04136
- 63140 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 63140's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 63140 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 63140 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/63140/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 63140 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/63140/
The information we have on file for 63140 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 63140, math, Factors of 63140, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 63140, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, sixty-three thousand, one hundred forty.