6325 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 6325:
52 × 11 × 23
(5 × 5 × 11 × 23)
52 × 11 × 23(5 × 5 × 11 × 23)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6325 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6325
- Cardinal: 6325 can be written as Six thousand, three hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 6.325 × 103
Factors of 6325
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 39
Divisors of 6325
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8928
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 2603
- 6325 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (2603) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 3722
Bases of 6325
- Binary: 11000101101012
- Hexadecimal: 0x18B5
- Base-36: 4VP
Squares and roots of 6325
- 6325 squared (63252) is 40005625
- 6325 cubed (63253) is 253035578125
square rootof 6325 is 79.5298686031
cube rootof 6325 is 18.4935453499
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6325?
- 6,325 seconds is equal to 45 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,325 would take you about forty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6325 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6325
- 6325 backwards is 5236
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6325's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6325 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 16 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 6325 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 16 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6325/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 6325 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6325/
The information we have on file for 6325 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!